Sunday, February 7, 2010

Application Letter Draft 1

Block xxx
Tampines Street xx
#xx-xxx
Singapore xxxxxx

1st February 2010

Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Singapore Changi Airport
PO Box 168
Singapore 918146

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Application for the post of Assistant Duty Terminal Manager

Thank you for your attention. I am enclosing my resume to register my keen interest in the above-mentioned post.

I will be graduating this May with a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Life-Science (specialization in Biomedical Science) from the National University of Singapore. As a fresh graduate, I believe my willingness to learn will make up for my lack of workplace experience. Proficient in English, Chinese and Cantonese, I believe that this will stand me in good stead for this position.

I am able to handle changes, challenges and adversities well. An internship with Singapore Airport Terminal Services had offered me a glimpse of the day-to-day at Changi Airport and helped trained me to work efficiently under pressure. From my overseas student exchange experience, I learnt independence and how relate to people of different backgrounds. I enjoy interacting with people and working as a team.

I sincerely welcome any opportunity to discuss with you my suitability for the post.  I am available for an interview anytime. 

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,



Iris Hoi Yee CHAN
+65 xxxx xxxx
U07xxxxx@nus.edu.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment